Polish Children's Rainbow Fund of California
About Us: Polish Children's Rainbow Fund of California
How we are raising our funds
- Annual "Holiday Fair" on the grounds of "Szarotka" Retirement Home in L.A.
- Annual lottery with prizes funded by local businesses and individual sponsors
- Charity dinners and bake sales in Polish Church
- Other fund raising events(movie screenings, hand made jewelry sales)
- Sale of "Tanowo Angels"-hand made by children in the Tanowo orphanage
- Employee contribution campaigns
Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others can not keep it from themselves. Sir James Barrie
Pictures taken at our various activities and fundraisers since 1998.
."For me, fund raising has always been about more than simply raising money, it is a means of raising awareness, and in the process hopefully changing people's hearts" Katie Davis-founder of Amazima ministry,serving most needy children in Uganda
Helping Polish Children in Need